10/07/2012

Mineral Deposit Vintage Dresser

I've finally gotten around to take pictures of the last project that I finished. I absolutely love this dresser, I think it is my favorite one so far. I put it off for such a long time because it had such great bones that I wanted to make sure to pick the right paint color to do the piece justice. I chose to paint it in "mineral deposit" by Sherwin Williams, and as you can see, I've left the top as bare wood and re-stained it in walnut. I 'm very into the two-toned pieces right now so you'll be seeing a lot of that from me!

Let me know what you think of this one! Don't forget to check out more detailed pictures of the piece in my portfolio and check it out in The Market if you are interested in taking this baby home with you!

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! You don't ship cross country do you? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! No shipping cross-country yet, maybe one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the color? I love it!

    ReplyDelete