9/04/2012

Vintage Found

This past weekend I found this fantastic tall dresser at a thrift store in town. And thank you, thank you, thank you to my friend Emily for allowing me to drag her down with me in my husband's pick up to help me bring it back home. You see... I still haven't mastered the skill of manual driving so I have a perfectly good truck sitting in the driveway while tons of beautiful pieces get purchased before I can find one of my lucky friends to take me wherever a piece may be! Needless to say, I am so happy I was able to snatch this one up all to myself before anyone else did. I can't wait to start working on it soon!



I won't begin to market/sell my pieces on local websites until I've acquired a good amount of inventory, but they will still be able to be seen here in The Market for anybody that may be interested. :)   


No comments:

Post a Comment