9/04/2012

Welcome to my Blog!

Hi Everyone, and welcome to my blog! Here is where I will post pictures of the furniture pieces that I find and restore. I love to go to consignment stores, thrift shops, and search across the internet for interesting pieces to which I can give a new life. I will post pictures of my past and current projects and give you a chance to purchase my one-of-a-kind creations! I've been working on some pieces recently so I'll have pictures of those up soon enough. 

You'll notice that the quality of my pictures will change soon because I will be getting a new camera in the near future! I am pretty excited! My husband and I will be traveling to Europe soon and I told him I needed a quality camera to take with us. I'm going to be getting it a tad bit early so I can start "practicing," and in the meantime take countless of pictures of my finds as I go along. 

This blog is a work in progress and it is the very first blog I've ever started, so you may need to bare with me for some of it. Hopefully you love my work and don't hesitate to comment on my blog postings!    

No comments:

Post a Comment